Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Hello, and welcome to my mind.  I guess that I should say blog, since that is what it is, but in reality, I am going to be sharing things that come to mind and sharing inner thoughts of an average American dad.  I realize that while I am unique in some regards, I am also like so many others in America.  I work hard, I have a great family, I worry about my wife, my kids and providing a great life for them.  I like sports, I like to watch movies, eat good food and a lot of other good American cliches. 

I don't really have an agenda as do most with writing the thoughts, I am not trying to convince you that I am right and you are wrong.  I just thought it would be interesting to put thoughts out there and possibly connect with someone else that is feeling the same euphoria or discouragement that the average American would feel on any given day.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I make no promises about my thoughts and the topics that will be covered, it could be the local restaurant near my house, politics, or last nights big game.  The variety will hopefully keep it interesting for those that choose to spend there precious time with me.

A little about me, I am 30 year old male living in Wisconsin.  I have a beautiful wife, who has been with me for over 7 years.  She has been my biggest supporter, a needed critic, and a loving mother.  I couldn't ask for a better wife, and I consider myself extremely lucky.  She has given me two gorgeous children ages 3 1/2 and 2.  They are full of energy, curiosity and vigor that we all wish that we could harness in our own lives.  We have recently moved and remodeled a house that has even tried our patience!  I work two different jobs, as does my wife and we typically are putting in about 45-55 hours each per week for our jobs.  Add in the kids and the remodeling projects, and we are pretty busy people!  We can't complain though, life has treated us well, and we have much to be thankful for.

OK, that will do it for now, a general introduction to get to know me.  Who knows how often I will post, but if you are interested in the experiences of someone like you, subscribe to the blog and give it a read.  Take care until the next time, don't forget to tell your loved ones they are in your thoughts.

Average Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment